Sunrise (954) 578 0016 | Doral (786) 558 8644

Follow us!


BSSN through Paula & Associates will meet all of your immigration needs. Whether you want to become a US Citizen, you want to reside in the US, you want to visit the US, or you want to invest or work in the US, we can answer your questions and help you achieve your goals.

We address your immigration needs by separating the topics into three major areas:


1. Becoming a US Citizen

2. Living in the US

3. Entering the US

Each of these major categories addresses several specific areas depending on your needs and wants. We urge you to contact us with any questions related to this complex topic.


We attempt to address your particular situation such as the situations of the persons below:


Your situation:  Roberto from Mexico asked us, "My company’s headquarters is in the United States. I go there several times a year on business. The visa expires and it’s a problem to renew it. I would like to have a way so that I do not have to go through that problem every year. How can I do that?"

Our answer: You are DOING BUSINESS and WORKING in the U.S. you may be able to get an L1 visa and it may lead you directly to becoming a resident of the US. Visit our Visa section and see what type of Visa would best fit your needs.


Our Services

Visiting the U.S. and Studying in the U.S.


Visitors (B-1) Visa

Persons entering the U.S. on a visitor visa, for business or tourism (B-1/B-2), or without a visa on the Visa Waiver Program are not permitted to work. If you are planning to work, or to attend certain training in the U.S., you cannot enter the U.S. with a visitor visa. Instead, you will need a visa in one of the employment categories for temporary workers.



Studying in the U.S. (F,M,J) Visas

Hundreds of thousands of people come to the United States from around the world to study and improve their skills. Numerous programs provide a wide variety of learning opportunities. Students interested in studying in the United States must be admitted to a U.S. school or university before starting the visa process. For additional information about higher education opportunities in the U.S., see the Department of State Education USA website.


There are three types of student visas. For visa application instructions, forms, and more, select below.

Academic Studies (F visa): For people who have been accepted into a program to study or conduct research at an accredited U.S. college or university.

Non-Academic or Vocational Studies (M Visa) : For people who have been accepted into a program to study or train at a non-academic institution in the U.S.

Academic Studies as an Exchange Visitor (J Visas) : For people who have been accepted into a program through a designated sponsoring organization to participate in an exchange visitor program in the U.S. The "J" visa is for educational and cultural exchange programs.

We call you!

Ask for your free quote

In progress...

Error, try again...


Find us:


4612 Hiatus Rd, Sunrise, FL 33351

Tel: (954) 578-0016


3650 NW 82nd Ave. Doral, FL 33166

Tel: (786) 558 8644 - (786) 536 6355

BSSN. Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.