Sunrise (954) 578 0016 | Doral (786) 558 8644

Follow us!


BSSN through Paula & Associates will meet all of your immigration needs. Whether you want to become a US Citizen, you want to reside in the US, you want to visit the US, or you want to invest or work in the US, we can answer your questions and help you achieve your goals.

We address your immigration needs by separating the topics into three major areas:


1. Becoming a US Citizen

2. Living in the US

3. Entering the US

Each of these major categories addresses several specific areas depending on your needs and wants. We urge you to contact us with any questions related to this complex topic.


We attempt to address your particular situation such as the situations of the persons below:


Your situation:  Roberto from Mexico asked us, "My company’s headquarters is in the United States. I go there several times a year on business. The visa expires and it’s a problem to renew it. I would like to have a way so that I do not have to go through that problem every year. How can I do that?"

Our answer: You are DOING BUSINESS and WORKING in the U.S. you may be able to get an L1 visa and it may lead you directly to becoming a resident of the US. Visit our Visa section and see what type of Visa would best fit your needs.


Our Services

If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth, you may be eligible to become a citizen through naturalization. At Paula & Associates we can help you achieve this goal. People who are 18 years and older use are eligible to become naturalized. Children may also become US Citizens by deriving citizenship from naturalized parents.




After filling and paying the appropriate fees INS will notify you of the location where you should get fingerprinted.

The time it takes to be naturalized varies from one local office to another.

During the application process you may call the Service Center where you sent your application.


There is an interview and test that the applicant must pass. It is very important not to miss your interview. If you have to miss your interview, you should notify the office where your interview is scheduled by mail as soon as possible. In your letter, you should ask to have your interview rescheduled. Rescheduling an interview may add several months to the nsaturalization proces, so try not to change your original interview date.


You become a citizen as soon as you take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States. In some places, you can choose to take the Oath the same day as your interview. If that option is not available or if you prefer a ceremony at a later date, INS will notify you of the ceremony date with a "Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony" (Form N-445).

Usually if children are Permanent Residents, they can derive citizenship from their naturalized parents. This is true whether the child is a child by birth or are the only surviving parent (if the other parent is dead) OR you have legal  custody (if you and the other parent are legally separated or divorced);

Allow BSSN to guide you through this process.


We call you!

Ask for your free quote

In progress...

Error, try again...


Find us:


4612 Hiatus Rd, Sunrise, FL 33351

Tel: (954) 578-0016


3650 NW 82nd Ave. Doral, FL 33166

Tel: (786) 558 8644 - (786) 536 6355

BSSN. Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.